Old versionsSee all
ActiveXperts Serial Port Component adds serial communication capabilities to any Windows application. Use this tool to control manufacturing machines via the serial port and to transfer files through a null modem cable.
- Direct COM ports supported (like 'COM2');
- Windows Telephony Devices supported (like 'Standard 9600 bps Modem');
- Support for RS-232, RS422 and RS485;
- Up to 256 ports opened simultaneously;
- Thread-safe to allow the component in multi-threading environments (multi-threading samples included);
- Support for Hayes compatible modems, connected via a serial port, USB or Bluetooth;
- Support for Virtual COM ports (i.e. COM ports redirected through the network);
- Hardware flow control (RTS/CTS, DTR/DSR);
- Software flow control (XON/XOFF);
- Support for any baudrate;
- Ability to set baudrates, parity, stopbits;
- Full buffered data transfer;
- Text and Binary data transfer;
- Advanced logging.